Your neurologist appointment
You may have heard of the term, ‘There is no such thing as a stupid question’! Likewise, there is no question about your health that you should be afraid to ask your doctor or neurologist.
Important questions include:
- What type of epilepsy/seizures do I have?
- How will my epilepsy affect my health?
- What is the treatment and what will it do?
- How will my epilepsy affect my daily life and activities?
- What safety precautions should I put in place?
When answering questions, you and your neurologist will be exchanging a lot of information. It often helps to have a family member or friend with you to listen, take notes, or ask questions.
The below link provides a fact sheet for what to take to your neurologist appointment.